Responsible for the financial planning and analysis Ingredion’s Asia Pacific business. Primary planning responsibilities focus on the delivering tactical financial analysis and development of mid to long range financial projections that accurately reflects the region’s business plan. Furthermore, the analyst will work as the super user for financial systems and lead region-wide processes and projects.
Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Asia Pacific
· Deliver financial analysis of historical performance, forecasts and targets to the regional management team.
· Consolidate financial performances and business results during the Latest Estimate (LE), Quarterly Business Review (QBR), Monthly business Review (MBR) processes to provide accurate and reliable forecasts and commentary in order to facilitate the achievement of business goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Support the annual business plan and forecasts as required, work as super user for APAC regional financial information systems (BPC, BW, SAP); provides master data administration, support regional finance team during the planning process by modify reporting templates and trouble-shoot with IT BI team as needed.
· Perform in-depth analysis of business run-rates, capabilities and risks and opportunities to plan and develop new projects and initiatives
· Provide the financial data and analysis to develop the strategic plan, and evaluate the financial merits of various strategic and operating agenda items.
· Be involved in evaluating the economic metrics of strategic investments, which may require the quantification of financial merits of customer trends, distributor network, market pricing and assessing the competitive dynamics of our products and solutions in the marketplace.
Agility and Innovation
· Support the region through regional financial system as a Master data administrator
· Collaborate with Regional Finance and IT teams to continuously enhance the availability of timely and accurate financial and other data from our systems to support strategic decision analytics.
· Provide financial analytical support for strategic initiatives by risk assessment and scenario planning.
· Work closely with corporate and regional finance teams, General Managers, Marketing, Innovation, Commercial, Operations and Finance teams to gather and assess critical inputs for financial forecast.
· Coordinate with Corporate Finance and Corporate Strategy to ensure timely delivery of the strategic plan.
· Codify best practices regarding how Finance supports business strategy and risk assessment of proposals.
· Anticipates organizational challenges and resolves them by working collaboratively with teams beyond their own area of direct responsibility.
· Bachelor’s degree major in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering favorable.
· Finance certification such as CMA, CFA designation and/or MBA a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze financial results, assess financial/strategic impacts of business decisions.
· Understanding of basic probability and statistics concepts (e.g. predictive analytics, econometrics) a plus.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience with SAP, SAP BW, BPC, Business Objects.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
· Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Possess analytical mindset and learning agility
· Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
· Strong drive and energy to learn and contribute in a dynamic, multinational business environment.
· Proactively engages the right resources across the organization in setting challenging goals and delivering results.
· Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.