This role is based at our plant in Muang Kalasin district, Kalasin province.
Purchasing Engineer (Direct & Indirect Materials) plays key role in Plant CAPEX & MRO Procurement and Sourcing.
You will also closely coordinate with internal key stakeholders and review qualified suppliers to support the business growth and expansion strategies.
- Support Plant activities in daily MRO purchasing, mainly repair & maintenance parts.
- Scheduling and doing follow up items delivered to plant.
- Local contract purchased and miscellaneous buying activities support to plant.
- Coordinate with other business departments in any issues related to plant procurement.
- Establish and develop Contractor Management processes by following and aligning with our Procurement Strategy and Policy.
- Preparation of weekly procurement status report and monthly report vs. target.
- Develop and implement the approved vendor lists and price lists.
- Initiative work improvement with cost saving project
- Evaluations and audits the key suppliers and contractors.
- 3-5 years working experience in technical purchased, in manufacturing organization is preferable.
- Proven capability in sourcing particularly in engineering equipment parts supply.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong negotiation with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ethical person with high integrity.
- Independent, assertive, but flexible.
- Good computer knowledge e.g. MS Office and SAP.