Job Title: Specifications Administrator
Position Location: Manchester
Reports to: Senior Specialist Product Quality Assurance
As a member of the European Quality organisation, administer and complete customer Quality documentation requests and in particular specification agreements.
Qualification, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- HND or Degree in a science based subject, preferably in Food Science/Technology, Life Science or Chemistry.
- Experience in food manufacturing operations (Quality or Technical Role).
- Experience with customer contact and specification agreements.
- Good computer skills and ability to work with databases.
Desired Behaviours and Experiences
- Good communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Negotiations Skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independantly.
- Working knowledge of European language other than English.