Production Manager – Sweeteners
The Production Manager – Sweeteners will plan, direct, and lead Sweetener operations (Glucose, HMS, and Maltodextrin) to meet safety, environmental, quality, and operational objectives. S/he will drive to improve productivity and yields leading to lower costs and reduced reprocessed materials which will result in greater overall profitability. S/he will be responsible for meeting customers’ expectations by collaborating with internal teams like Supply Chain and Planning to improve supply capability.
Plan Manager – Sikhiu, Nakhonratchasima
- Plan and manage all production works to meet the customer requirements (quality & delivery) and organizational safety.
- Day to day direction & management of Production team (50 persons).
- Compliance with production SOPs and Ingredion standards.
- Plan and control the use of production resources and budget.
- Coordinate with Maintenance, Engineering and QA to support production activity.
- Management of Production contractors and general contractor control systems.
- Improve production efficiency, production yield, energy consumption, production supply.
- Collaborate with Supply chain & Planning for meet delivery plan and customer expectation.
- Effectively support both domestic and international customer service as well as the whole supply chain system.
- HR aspects – Tracking attendance, performance, disciplinary issues, and people development.
- Manage communication within production dept. and across dept.
- Report production performance and other relevant issues to Plant Manager.
- Exchange of best practice and knowledge within Ingredion and communication to local team.
- Control the rejected production as plant target.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or any fields of Science.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Chemical or Food Manufacturing together with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Manager Level.
- Strong sense of ownership, leadership, team work, interpersonal skills and drive for results.
- Proven ability to coach & manage teams, and the courage to manage people constructively.
- Seek to develop their team’s performance.
- Contribute to generation & implementation of new ideas in department and wider Operations Team
- Good communication and problem solving & decision making skills (like data analysis), etc.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Skills with PC software; Excel, Word and Lotus Notes, etc.
- Background of Quality system, ISO 9001, 14001, GMP and food safety is preferable.