Develop end-to-end overall planning (MPS and Production scheduling) for Sikhiu plant of products Glucose, Maltodextrin, and Native tapioca starch.
Lead, collaborate and make sure that each operation meets shipping dates and requirements according to internal and external customer expectation and maintain optimum inventory level.
Coordinate with Business development, Sales, Logistics, Finance and other related parties to support for improving supply meeting/process of Sweetener business.
Analyze and monitor planning performance metric, KPI as company goal. Identify room of improvement and project improvement. Drive KPI related to planning, also support all relate parties to achieve as per company goal
Supply Planning Manager
- Develop production plan for sweetener business and back-up for plan for other plants
- Support business growth year on year, keep Speed of response, Customer satisfaction and Inventory control is our parallel need for continuous improvement.
- Enhance planning scope to cover other function of Supply Chain activities.
- Lead and innovate on Supply Planning continuous improvement.
- Prepare and build the experience people in Supply Planning department to cope with cross-functional team and support our business growth in the future.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional team to deliver business result.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply planning and scheduling, or Demand planning, or Supply chain analyst
- Master of Bachelor’s degree graduate in Business Administration, Science, or Engineering with Excellent academic background.
- Industry knowledge: FMCG or Manufacturing business
- Good computer skills for basic software. Experience of ERP system such as SAP system is plus
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing both Thai & English