Supply Chain Project Planner
This position is responsible for leading (Operations/Supply Chain part) new product, new customer & project initiative including new product details/ processes/ constraint/ risk. He/She will work closely with technical and operations team in order to ensure perfect delivery against the timeline.
This position will ensure sale forecast is well manage to Supply planning for new product and new customer demand
He/ she will also be responsible for Thailand SKU sale forecast utilising forecasting tools and communicate to sale/ marketing as well as top management through Integrated business planning (S&OP).
Demand Planning Manager, ASEANI
- Manage overall timeline of new product, new customer & project initiative for Operations and Supply Chain related.
- Be a main contact point for Operations/Supply Chain for new product, new customer & project initiative and work closely with Technical and GTM team to deliver as per business need.
- Generates and maintains an 18 months demand plan for the entire Local Ingredion SKU portfolio in alignment with cross-functional teams (Sales/Marketing/Finance), allocation, work with sales and finance teams to prioritize demands, conduct performance regular reviews to align demand plan with key stakeholders.
- Analyses statistical models, economic trends and other business information to support the development of the demand plan and act as a liaison between Sales/Marketing/Finance/ Supply Chain, and act as the centralized point between Sales team and Supply chain team (customer service, logistics, supply planning) to ensure information is fully circulate and enable team to be proactive to tackle with the change in time focusing on Thailand BU.
- Co-ordinate “Integrated Business Planning’ Process for Thailand Local BU.
- Analyse and communicate relevant information to manager, share the measured key performance indicators, highlighted performance gaps, detailed impacts of proposed actions and trade- offs and ensure actions are realistic and achievable.
- Utilise tools & develop for Thailand BU needs.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional to deliver business result.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Economics, Engineering or Logistics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in demand planning, new product/ project and supply chain management.
- Strong in project management skill.
- Excellent understanding of Demand and Supply Planning best practices and process.
- An in-depth understanding of Commercial imperatives (including customers).
- Knowledge of Forecast-Models and -methods with the support of IT solutions.
- Software skills Microsoft Office; SAP R3 (MM; PP); JDA.
- Fluent in Business English.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to professionally interact with different levels of organization.