Staff Internal Auditor
Corporate Finance - Internal Audit
Participate in internal audit assignments, including operational, financial and compliance audits. Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Manager, Internal Audit, APAC
· Audit Programs - Perform audit procedures, including conducting process and control walkthroughs, developing testing criteria, reviewing and analyzing data and evidence, and identifying and defining issues.
· Controls Evaluation - Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of accounting and management controls to ensure that valid, properly authorized transactions are completely and accurately processed.
· Policy Compliance - Determine compliance with Company policies, standards, procedures, and applicable statutes and government regulations.
· Communication of Audit Results - Communicate audit results and project findings via written reports and oral presentations to management.
· Report Writing - Prepare concisely written audit reports in English for all levels of management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
· Work Papers - Prepare audit work papers in order to document and support audit findings and conclusions. Perform quality assurance reviews of audit team/staff documentation.
· Process Improvement - Identify process improvement opportunities and assist with action plan development.
· Risk Assessment - Identify and evaluate the organization’s risk areas and provide input to Audit Manager and VP Internal Audit in the development of the Audit Plan.
· Teamwork - Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and global Internal Audit team members to deliver results and support business performance.
· 2 - 5 years of experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing, or finance and business operations with a proven track record of accomplishments.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
· Experience with SAP and/or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are desired. Prior data analytics experience is a strong plus.
· Understanding of IT general and application controls is a strong plus.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft application suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
· Process mapping and flowcharting experience a plus.
· Experience with Microsoft Visio diagramming/flowcharting software, and data analytics software including Tableau, Audit Command Language (ACL) or (IDEA) are a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to organize, schedule, and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to travel between 30-70% of the time internationally required.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Accounting, Finance, Business and/or Computer Science disciplines preferred.
· Professional certifications in CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIA or CISA a plus.
· A knowledge of either Mandarin, Thai or Korean is a plus but not essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
· Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Energetic, highly adaptable, confident and a passion for improvement.