Senior Internal Auditor
Corporate Finance - Internal Audit
Lead internal audit assignments, including operational, financial and compliance audits. Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Manager, Internal Audit, Asia Pacific
- Audit Programs - Auditor-in-charge responsible for leading audit planning and audit program development to execute various types of audits across all business processes. Perform audit procedures, including conducting process and control walkthroughs, developing testing criteria, reviewing and analyzing data and evidence, and identifying and defining issues.
- Controls Evaluation - Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of accounting and management controls to ensure that valid, properly authorized transactions are completely and accurately processed.
- Policy Compliance - Determine compliance with Company policies, standards, procedures, and applicable statutes and government regulations.
- Communication of Audit Results - Communicate audit results and project findings via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Report Writing - Prepare concisely written audit reports in English for all levels of management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
- Work Papers - Prepare audit work papers in order to document and support audit findings and conclusions. Perform quality assurance reviews of audit team/staff documentation.
Agility & Innovation
- Process Improvement - Identify process improvement opportunities and assist with action plan development.
- Risk Assessment - Identify and evaluate the organization’s risk areas and provide input to Audit Manager and VP Internal Audit in the development of the Audit Plan.Relationships & People
- Teamwork - Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and global Internal Audit team members to deliver results and support business performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- 4 - 7 years of experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing, or finance and business operations with a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience in leading and supervising a team of professionals to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with SAP and/or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are desired. Prior data analytics experience is a strong plus.
- Understanding of IT general and application controls is a strong plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft application suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Process mapping and flowcharting experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio diagramming/flowcharting software, and data analytics software including Tableau, Audit Command Language (ACL) or (IDEA) are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, schedule, and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel between 30-70% of the time internationally required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus. Accounting, Finance, Business and/or Computer Engineering disciplines preferred.
- Professional certifications in CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIA or CISA a plus.
- A knowledge of Mandarin, Thai or Korean is a plus but not essential.