We are looking for a seasoned and experienced Compensation and Benefits expert to lead the C&B function for the company covering all SE Asia countries and India.
The role will focus on creating a C&B strategy and executing key programs to support the business strategy, including the creation of a total rewards strategy, performing an in-depth job analysis and aligning pay grades, ensuring workforce planning and budgeting processes are synchronized, create controlling and approval matrix & structures; and designing a pay and rewards structure which supports a pay for performance culture aligned with the regional and global processes and guidelines.
- The C&B manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices.
- Responsible for payroll process and accuracy, manage income tax, expat tax and year-end tax and related payroll/tax vendors.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all locations on various employee comp. & benefit related matters.
- Develops, recommends, and installs approved, new, or modified plans and employee benefit policies, and supervises administration of existing plans.
- Develops Ingredion branding C&B communication materials for alignment within Thailand and ASEANI.
- Develops cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employee.
- Alignment of compensation strategy for the companies in country based on market conditions. Conduct benchmark surveys in industry and/or community to determine company's competitive position in employee Comp. and benefits.
- This position is also responsible for assuring thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Responsible for manage the HRIS systems and leading roll-out workday in new sites/location.
- Responsible for preparations for in-country compensation discussions, support for regional team for the development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets.
- Support for the local HR location on implementing of the annual salary band and salary review, variable pays.
- Act as a consultant to HRBP and line managers on C&B matters.
- Leading Job Grading Committee: Responsible for the job grading of the countries common positions, monitoring and aligning changes. Being center of expertise for job grading.
- HR Reporting: Headcount report, Turnover report and personnel costs report including the LE and Goal process.
- Perform other jobs and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
Master's Degree/Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other fields.
Solid knowledge in statistics, strategic concepts, understand business view and able to perform operational implementation. Expert in Excel and PPT.
Knowledge in labour and tax law across ASEANI countries.
Very good presentation skills.
Work experience in multinational company.
More than 10 years’ experience in regional C&B role
Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Able to work independently and act as a team leader with strong ownership