Senior Marketing Specialist Asia Pacific
Supports the business unit’s Marketing Manager to deliver profitable growth and to sustain the leader position in Asia Pacific, through the development and execution of strategies and market insights.
Marketing Manager, Texture and Delivery Systems
- Strategy & Planning – execution of both the strategic business and marketing plans, through the involvement and participation with the key regional, local and global stakeholders. Drive delivery on key priorities to achieve business growth goals.
- Financial – delivery of the key financial results for the business unit as defined in the Goal and Strategic Plan.
- Competitive Intelligence – develops a deep understanding of competitor activities relating to the business unit.
- Communications – collaborates with Regional Marketing Communications Manager on all business unit related promotions and marketing activities through the use of traditional and digital media.
- Customer Projects – leads or supports, as appropriate, key customers projects working with the country teams.
- Key accounts management – supports Marketing Manager in key accounts activities.
Agility & Innovation
- Innovation & NPD – leads or supports new products development for the business unit; including business case development, launch campaigns and materials development and execution, customer projects generation, and post launch analysis.
- Market Research – identifies emerging market trends and unmet customer/consumer needs related to the business unit. Distill these insights into actionable plans.
- Technical Centres – work with the technical group to promote effective and value-added uses of the technical facilities in APAC.
Relationships & People
- Participates in business and project reviews at global, regional and country levels regularly.
- Trains and equips country teams with appropriate tools, materials and knowledge to support customer projects and needs.
- Works closely with Technology team to provide appropriate and timely support to the country teams in new product launches, customer projects, etc.
- Works with country marketing managers to ensure effective collaboration and alignment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- Years of experience – 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Education Level - Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or related discipline. A technical background with marketing or BD experience also well regarded.
- Industry knowledge – Experience in flavour houses or food industry preferred.
- Functional knowledge - Marketing or business development.
- Language - English. Chinese an advantage.
- Able to travel up to 30%