Projects Manager Goole
Ingredion is hiring a Projects Manager to manage manufacturing and engineering projects to enable the Goole site to realise its maximum potential.
As a Projects Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing capital projects and improvements at the site from initial scoping through to completion.
- Providing operational support to the production and engineering departments including assisting in Management duties as required.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives at the Goole site including identifying and implementing new products, technologies and processes.
- Building relationships with colleagues across the site and encourage safety and continuous improvement participation.
The Projects Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Build project management capability and leads CAPEX to support Company strategy.
- Conduct analysis to identify the full range of benefits, risks and costs.
- Drives process performance improvement across the business.
- Monitor performance and benchmark best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Seek to understand how issues and solutions will impact other areas of the Company.
- Challenge assumptions to overcome resistance to new solutions.
Qualified candidates will have:
- solid experience of managing manufacturing and engineering projects including designing plant processes
- a relevant qualification in instrument or electrical skills and/or a University degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- a strong health and safety background – NESBOSH qualification would be an advantage
- an understanding of project management processes, techniques and tools
- knowledge in continuous improvement and change management e.g. Lean Six Sigma
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion is the company for you. At Ingredion you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things. We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
A career at Ingredion combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $7 billion leader in our industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect in a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, Ingredion has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.